The more you know, the better your care.
Every summer, Medical Mutual hosts two half-day educational seminars: one for practice managers; the other for hospital administrators, as well as hospital risk and quality managers. Each series features leading experts who share fresh, insightful, actionable information on topics of timely interest.
Past Practice Manager Seminar topics have included:
- Managing the gap in patient care between controlled environments
- HIPAA/HITECH compliance in the office practice
- Identifying and managing risks in elderly care
Topics tackled at the annual Hospital Education Seminar have included:
- Big data, telehealth and strategies for ACO success
- Strategies for managing care with hospitalists
- Emergency preparedness: Lessons learned from the Hurricane Sandy response
In support of the medical communities it serves, Medical Mutual invites not only its clients, but all practice managers and hospital representatives in its service areas to attend these fascinating, topical seminars.