Issues regarding your day-to-day challenges
Our Wednesday Webinars are intended to assist practice managers and physicians around issues regarding day-to-day challenges. We've scheduled these during lunchtime so you and your staff won't miss out on these informative sessions! Registration is FREE, but limited to Medical Mutual policyholders.
Summary: This webinar will examine workplace violence in the outpatient setting and offer suggestions for reducing risks and improving patient and staff safety.
- Define workplace violence
- Identify sources of workplace violence
- Identify risk factors for workplace violence
- Identify steps to increase safety in the workplace
- Discuss de-escalation models
Summary: This webinar will give a better understanding of different types of workplace harassment and ways to handle.
- Identify different types of workplace harassment
- Identify steps to take when workplace harassment happens
- Supervisors responsibilities for handling complaints
- Tips for preventing harassment
How to Set Boundaries when Dealing with Challenging People
Summary: This webinar will discuss how to effectively communicate and set boundaries with challenging people in the healthcare setting.
- Discuss types of challenging people
- Review techniques for interacting with challenging situations
- Review setting boundaries with challenging patients and families
- Review common challenging scenarios and strategies in the healthcare setting