Webinar: Documentation Risks
Documentation is a necessary part of patient care regardless if you are on paper or electronic. When documentation is incomplete, your patient’s safety, and physicians liability is at risk. How and what you document will decide if the care can be defended if a complaint or claim is made by the patient or family.
Join us to learn ways to improve documentation in your practice.
- Describe Liability and Standard of Care
- Review frequent allegations made against healthcare workers
- Recognize the liabilities associated with poor documentation
- Identify what should and should not be documented in a patient medical record
- Review common charting mistakes and how to avoid them